Take a ride on the wild side! The Speedbomb is the Dirtbomb’s feral cousin, heading down from the hills for some serious neo-klunking action. In a nutshell, slack klunking Dirtbomb geometry, twin top tubes, added radness. What’s not to love!
NB: For USA customers, the total price including delivery will be £843.33. For EU customers the total will be £728.33, but you will have to pay import duty and local VAT in the destination country. Long haul destinations such as Australia, Singapore, please contact me for a price.
Here comes the Speedbomb, and it wants your soul. This slice of steel will take you on a joyride so fantabulously exciting you’ll take every other bike you own and throw them heartily in the skip of eternity…
The Speedbomb looks like a klunker, but don’t let that fool you, this is a serious piece of modern rigid trail bike. One size (cos Klunkers only come in one size) which = 18″ seat tube and 625mm ETT. Boost spacing front n rear with full 29+ability, but also a quick turn of the EBB means you can run it with B+ for added chuckability. Basically, build it however the hell you like and then beat it up in the hills, it’ll thank you later. This is the bike in which function and form become best buddies and start hatching a plan to crash the party.
Here’s the lowdown on the details:
– Double butted 4130 cromoly frame with boost spacing and clearance for 29×3.00. Internal dropper routing for 30.9 post. 2 x bottle cage mounts.
– Stooge Klunkpacker biplane fork, 110×15 thru-axle, triple cage mounts. 455 axle to crown, 57mm offset.
– Non suspension corrected with 1 1/8th headset, because 44mm headsets are wrong on skinny steel bikes.
– ONE SIZE: 18″ seat tube with 625mm ETT. 75mm BB drop, 450mm chainstays, 66 degree head angle with 57mm offset forks.
– Frameset includes: frame, fork, EBB insert, front and rear thru axles (allen key type), bolt on dropouts, seat clamp, all cargo mounting bolts.
aubergine, burnt orange, cyan green, green, ochre